Software and application integration is the process of combining different software and applications to work together seamlessly. This integration is necessary to achieve a streamlined workflow, reduce manual processes, and improve productivity with Arcanum’s AI assistants.
We make it as easy as possible by enabling users to connect their other app and platform accounts directly within Arcanum’s Accelerate Platform.
We utilise secure integration experts Workato, to ensure secure connections for our customers to their various accounts.
How to connect your other software accounts with Arcanum: Step-by-step
- Select the combination workflow you want to use
- Click on the step in the workflow with the icon of the app, platform or software account you want to connect
- Click on where it says ‘not connected’ to connect
- A window will appear where you can enable the necessary permissions and sign in with your relevant account in order to securely integrate
How to disconnect your software accounts: Step-by-step
- Select the combination workflow that uses the accounts you want to disconnect
- Click on the step in the workflow with he icon of the app, platform or software account you want to connect
- Click on where it says ‘connected’ to disconnect
- A window will appear where you can choose to disconnect your account
Why integrate? One of the most significant benefits of software and application integration is the automation of manual processes that were previously time-consuming and prone to errors. This integration can also lead to improved data accuracy and consistency, as data can be easily shared between different applications.
Another benefit of software and application integration is the ability to reduce costs associated with maintaining and managing multiple software systems. By integrating software and applications, businesses can reduce the need for duplicate data entry and eliminate the need for manual data transfer between different systems.
We are continuing to increase the number of software you can connect to directly from our platform. We would love to know what software and applications you would like to be able to connect to, so that we can make sure users can achieve increased productivity with as many of their current workflows as possible.